yummmyyyy NASHTA

Living in hostel and eating the same continuously for so long that one do not even remember since how long the same food is going in his stomach. YES the feeling is even bad than this. Imagine the horror a student has to face when oil dripping cutlets or something thick yellow which is served
when menu shouts “paav bhaji”
Its worse than you can imagine !SIGH!

And then comes to rescue KELLOGS  with its variety of flavours and ofcorse healthy :D . yummy, delicious and best if u wanna loose weight or be fit :) ;) .But thanks to “GUPTA JI KI FAMILY” I can add variety to my daily kellog's breakfast and relish it while my batch-mates eat oil dripping
bhature  :D . I went through the fb and twitter page of gupta ji and WOW, there are hell lot of recipes JACKPOT :D
Though I am trying to try them all when I will go home but thank goodness kellogs and fruits are best friends :D . how wonderful of the makers of KELLOGS to think of health savvy humans like me to give us such a wonderful choice (Y)

So here are my favorite recipes on the list now a days-


  1. Ice cold milk in kellogs corn flakes with sweetness of honey and energy of almonds and hazelnuts YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I just can not get enough of it :D
  2.  Strawbeeries are living proof of miracles created by god and cornflakes are miracle created by human, so how possibly can the combination be any less than another miracle. This remind me to ask “Mrs gupta, could u please always add strawberries to my nasht every time I visityou :) “

    3. An apple a day keeps the doctor away and eating kellogs cornflakes daily keeps the smile        intact on my face when I measure weight. Any loads of thankyou would be less :D


         4.Kellogs muesli nut is the most amazing nashta I have ever had. Its so yummy and keeps me    energized whole day. No matter how much profs bore you or how many assignments I have to submit in a single day nothing comes in my way. I am on my full energy mode those days  
LIKE A BOSS


Dear Mrs. Gupta, I would like to come to your house for all the fruits and kellogs mixtures, and also for the amazing “coconutcornflakes ladoos” . could you please tell me when will you like to inveite me for nashta :)
Waiting eagerly for your invite :*
Princi Malhan

This post is for kellog’s corn flakes

And do watch the video ad below, and you will know why I want to go to Gupta jis house for nashta :D
 MORNING MADNESS YUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



Comments