14 reasons a girl should should not take admission in a college

Things that could be summed up as conclusion after yesterday’s decision of change in girl’s hostel timings:-
1.    I m supposed to remember that I m a girl & well basically yet dun come in the domain of human being.
  2.      If I get eve teased or molested, well let me warn u… dun complaint… DUN COMPLAINT. BECAUSE??? Ur hostel timings would get reduced.
3.     ^DUN COMPLAINT…like NEVER EVER.
4.     Choose one of the two:-
1.     Freedom
2.     Dignity
5.     If I will get raped that will be my fault, then again DUN COMPLAINT.
6.     I m supposed to maintain a distance from my boyfriend, because well somehow only I will be seen as holding hands, not the boy with me.
Ps: though I m getting a hard time learning this and I believe I wont learn. ;)
7.     Either dun demand security OR rott behind the doors in the name being provided security.
8.      I m supposed to give a reason for being a girl and still I want freedom.
9.     Well there is nothing wrong in it basically, because it’s the male chromosome that decides my identity so basically I m in a debt. So questioning is out of question. Cover myself up from head to toe, because a boy ll rape me from his eyes or if I m ill fated will get actually raped.
10.   Even if this happens, DUN COMPLAINT
11.   Even if a boy does anything wrong, I will have to pay the penalty.
12.   Oops sorry. BOYS NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG.
13.   Dun complaint.
14.  ^EVER


just a sneak peak ;)

Comments

Post a Comment