nostalgia ;)

Ahh!so 2013 is ol wrapped up & everyone is welcoming 2014 with open arms.
2013,if i now contemplate every miniscule detail of it was hell of an amazing year,muffed with bitter sweet memories contorting me in a gud way while some memories still cause a twinge in my agony.
I met beautiful people on the way,who left me palpated,while some of the people i used to think of as very close to me,turned out to be more of acquantainces.HA! Kudos to my moonshine beliefs.
College life was as good as it could be(well,if we exclude the study part  ). call it one of my idiosyncracies but ICE 2011-15 batch interalia,is the most amazing batch. Everyone so amiable that its so easy to blend in.
And my gang in hostel( OH -OH). Every evening expedition of ours is a masqurade of its own. TENNIS COURT is our oh-so favourite adda & i dun get it y my awsm frnds(sarcasm intended) always pick someone from tennis team only to flirt with. Leaving me furtively exasperated !SIGH!. Huh, college mai or bhi ladke hain yar. Par chalo kya hi kr sakte h. 
2013, was not ol rainbows & unicorns. There were times when i used to bawl my eyes out in the murkiness of night. Times when i m fugiting from no one but myself,ironically leading me to write gullible poems.
Then something freinzied happened. I developed a huge crush on (lets say) Mr. X. It was a miserable & magical feeling at the same time. I was in DUN-DUN land,with ol my poems full of him. Which now ofcourse are tucked safely in my secret wardrobe. Finally i realized it was just a stupid teenage infatuation bcz now i dun go ol scarlet on mere mention of Mr. X. But it was a good time. A feeling of its own ^-^
As the year started wrapping itself i got more close to my family,learned a lot of things & my thoughts about what i really want to do became more clear. In totality i enjoyed every moment of it. 
GOODBYE 2013.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. 
2014, u better be gud for everyone.

Comments

  1. Kya baaat hai madam.. meko bhi likhna sikhaoge and one thing more i m ur fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m obliged raman... ;) haan haan sure. jb bhi tu kahe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment