Shadow of Midnyt

in d shadow of midnyt
when m left ol by myslf
& i start whirlng around my worst fears
i feel paranoid
just the feeling of u going away from me
even i feel d pain so badly,
as if evrythng ol of a sudden has turnd bleak
i got stuck by a chill
that shivers me frm top to bottom
i want u to b olways by my syd
to save me frm ol ordeals of this wrld
i want u to take me away from this pedantic wrld
the midnyt shadow make me ill
nd it is smthng dt i feel will persist
d shadow of midnyt is getting pompous
i want it to get away frm me
i dunn want it to become culpable
bcz its ma only frnd smtyms
i dun bother abt it being blemish
i luv d way it understands me,
pamper me nd takes care of me
SHADOW OF MIDNYT is smthng that will persist
M HAPPY
atleast there's smthng dt olwways exist as it is...
:)

Comments

  1. nice very nice, i like the poetic freedom of using MIDNYT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment