LOVE HAPPENS ONCE


I   jst chckd out an app & it read out “l u fall in luv again” &  for  me it showd…..
                          NO……. LUV   HAPPENS    ONCE…….
While I was flabergsated by  d rslt..i didn’t knw how to react…I hd nvr fallen in luv neither I m in luv…., I m a happy go lucky single..(nd fr nw m happy wid my lyf d way it is.. J )
But d lyn LOVE HAPPENS ONCE  made me thnk.. :/
         IS IT SO….
If I go bck in my pyari si lyf..i did gt stuck in srs crushes but luv…. Naaaaaaaaaa ;)
Nt till now… J
While m penning dis down,flng dis awsm mosm & listning to KK’s tu aashiqui h……..my hairs flowng due to breeze nd m thnkng ‘if I cn fall in luv wid nature again nd again…evrytym I feel d air,tch d rain… its jst me nd nature.. J
Dn y cnt one fall in luv again.
Luv is a flng dt cn nvr b xpland..if d rsn cn b told dn its crush not luv….. I dnt knw d ans. For now its tym for icecream….may b icecream khate khate kch chamk jae..

Comments